Current Programs & Schedules
- Women’s Holistic Health 4th Friday 7p.m.
- Life Principals Sundays 10 a.m. & Tuesdays 7 p.m.
- Youth Empowerment Tuesdays 7 p.m.
- Senior Support Saturdays Noon
Projected Programs Coming by 2020
- Before / After School Care
- Health & Wellness
- Work Readiness / Job Placement
- Veteran’s Resources
- Transportation Services
- Male Mentorship
- General Education Development (GED)
Mission: The mission of the Leroy Bridgeforth Life Center is to promote and provide quality activities and services for the North Lawndale Community, connect them to resources that empower individuals and families through growth and development.
Torrence T. Ivy Sr.; Chief Operating Officer
Regina R. Ivy; Program Director